Who should go to the Walk to Emmaus?
Emmaus is open to members of any Christian denomination. Emmaus is for the development of Christian leaders who:
- Are members of a local church
- Have a desire to strengthen their spiritual lives
- May have unanswered questions about their faith
- Understand that being a Christian involves responsibility
- Are willing to dedicate their everyday lives to God in an ongoing manner.
Step #1: Understanding the duties of a Sponsor
Step #2: Print out the application, sponsor will fill out all the information.
Please see the application for any other directions needed.
Step 3: Mail in the application to the address on the form and include fees.
Step 4: Start getting letters from loved ones.
Use these samples or write your own.
Step 5: Give the pilgrim the following “What is the walk?” summary page to help them with some of their questions.
What is the walk?
Step 6: Begin praying for the pilgrim. Click on the button below to sign up for the 72 hour prayer vigil.