Emmaus Ministry Weekends
Click Here to view ALL Upcoming Walks – Prayer Vigils – as well as Online Payment/Fees
- Start of Walk – Pilgrims should be dropped off by 7:00 p.m. on Thursday. The sponsor’s hour service will begin immediately after the pilgrims leave for the conference room.
- Candlelight – The candlelight service is held at 8:30 p.m. Saturday evening. The community should arrive no earlier than 8:00 p.m. at the Moye Center entrance. Please immediately proceed in silence to the sanctuary by means of the steps or elevator as directed. Note: Baby sitting is NOT provided.
- Closing – Arrive for the closing service at 4:15 p.m. Sunday afternoon. Please enter at the Moy Center entrance and proceed to the Galilee Room. Wait quietly in the room until directed to advance to the sanctuary. If you arrive after the main crowd has moved on, quietly come up the stairs being certain that the community has entered before joining them.
- Emergency Calls Only – 859-322-9052
- Walk Location – St. Anne’s Retreat Center 5300 St. Anne Drive, Melbourne, Kentucky, 41059.
- Directions – US 27 south to Alexandria, Left at KY 1998, which is directly past the Disable American Veterans Headquarters. Proceed on 1998 until it ends at KY 8. Turn right on KY 8 and proceed past Silver Grove. St. Anne’s will be on the right.