Who should go to the Walk to Emmaus?
Emmaus is open to members of any Christian denomination. Emmaus is for the development of Christian leaders who:
- Are members of a local church
- Have a desire to strengthen their spiritual lives
- May have unanswered questions about their faith
- Understand that being a Christian involves responsibility
- Are willing to dedicate their everyday lives to God in an ongoing manner.
Step #1: Understanding the duties of a Sponsor
Step #2: Print an application.
You fill out page 2 and the pilgrim completes page 1.
Step 3: Mail in the application to the address on the form and include fees.
Step 5: Give the pilgrim the following “What is the walk?” summary page to help them with some of their questions.